1st Advanced Communication Meeting in Bali

Dear Crystal Members


Crystal Toastmasters Club has successfully hosted the 1st Advanced Communication Meeting in Bali, two days ago (13th Nov 11)

Picture paints a thousand words, please refer to the attachment, done by DTM Soh Fong Wai.

Well done, Serene, Linda and Joann for traveling to thousands extra miles with me, everything you did was appreciated.

Our heartiest appreciations to DTM Soh Fong Wai for giving Crystal TMC this great opportunity to host this significant event. We have certainly reached to a Greater Heights...

Before I end, I would like to extend my gratitude to all, who were there to support, participate and in making this a historical event in our Club.

DTM Soh Fong Wai, I thank you once again for giving me this opportunity to prove my mettle.

Reported by
Emily Bong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stand Out. Shine. Be Colourful

19.05.2020 THEME: TIME IS LIKE A RIVER